About Elizabeth C. McNichol
Elizabeth McNichol advises US and non-US companies and underwriters on a wide array of public and private capital markets transactions, including high-yield and investment-grade notes offerings, initial public offerings, follow-on and other equity offerings, liability management transactions, as well as corporate governance and SEC compliance and disclosure matters.
Elizabeth is admitted only in New York.
- Capital markets
- Securities transactions
- Corporate governance
- Represented a NYSE-listed manufacturing company in its offering of $350 million aggregate principal amount of senior convertible notes due 2026 issued pursuant to Rule 144A. *
- Represented a NYSE-listed energy company in its offering of $800 million Senior Notes due 2025 issued pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S. *
- Represented a NYSE-listed energy company in its SEC-registered concurrent offering of 35 million common shares and 5 million mandatory convertible preferred shares. *
- Represented the underwriters in the initial public offering of 29.268 million shares of common stock of a European chemicals technology company. *
- Represented the initial purchasers in connection with the cross-border acquisition financing of a European chemicals company, consisting of $605 million Senior Secured Notes due 2026 and €485 million Senior Notes due 2026 issued pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S. *
- Represented the underwriters in the SEC-registered offering of €800 million notes due 2031, €500 million notes due 2039 and £550 million notes due 2030 of a US telecommunications company. *
- Represented the deal managers in a hybrid exchange and tender offer for over $27 billion of outstanding notes of a US telecommunications company. *
- Represented the initial purchasers in the inaugural, international Regulation S-only offering of $50 million Secured Amortizing Notes due 2023 by a South American province. *
- Represented a South American power company in its inaugural international bond offering of $340 million Senior Notes due 2027 issued pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S. *
- Represented a South American construction and telecommunications conglomerate in the exchange offer of its Senior Secured PIK Toggle Notes due 2021 for newly issued Senior Secured Notes due 2024. *