About Todd Hatcher
Todd focuses on the US federal income tax law aspects of transactional matters, including representing publicly traded and privately held companies in both domestic and cross-border merger and acquisition transactions; negotiating private equity fund agreements and operating partnership agreements; negotiating credit and financing agreements; reviewing capital market debt and equity offering materials; and planning bankruptcy and insolvency restructurings.
- Represented Trinity Hunt Management in the platform acquisition of Dataprise.
- Represented Trinity Hunt Partners in the leveraged acquisition of Rural Urgent Care and VirtualCare.
- Represented BBH Capital Partners Opportunities Fund in an investment in Chime Solutions.
- Represented Highlander Partners in acquiring the Pratesi luxury linen brand.
- Represented Convergint Technologies in acquiring Smith Southern Equipment.
- Represented MAPF Holdings in the sale of Mid America Pet Food.
- Represented Hu Master Holdings in a merger agreement with Mondelez.
- Represented Ronin Equity Partners in acquiring three cheese manufacturers.
- Represented a hospitality group that operates international entertainment, dining and nightlife venues in its partnership with a leader in live sports and entertainment. *
- Represented a REIT in its merger-of-equals with a global investor/asset manager of commercial real estate to create a leading industrial and office net lease REIT. *
- Represented a multimedia conglomerate in its joint venture with an American pay television network to launch a new 24-hour cable channel. *
- Represented a private equity firm headquartered in New York City in acquiring multiple providers of fiber-optic bandwidth infrastructure services. *
- Represented an informal committee of certain holders of secured and unsecured notes of an industry resource for high-quality, precision chassis casting and machining solutions, as well as certain lenders, under the company's post-petition and exit term loan credit facility, in connection with the company's restructuring through a pre-arranged chapter 11 case. *
March 8, 2022
January 26, 2022
September 20, 2021
June 29, 2021
June 10, 2021
May 29, 2020
April 6, 2020
September 1, 2020
August 21, 2020
June 11, 2020
April 27, 2020
Presentations and Events
November 3–17, 2021Speaker | Comparative Use Cases
July 23, 2020Panelist
June 11, 2020Speaker
April 17, 2020Panelist