About Seth R. Madorsky
Real estate developers, investors and operators who face uniquely complex challenges often turn to Seth Madorsky to provide strategic advice. Whether the challenges arise from complex structuring needs, sophisticated counterparties or multiple stakeholders with competing interests, or working with real estate assets within highly regulated industries, Seth is known for his practical advice and sure-handed management of his client's affairs.
From idea to investment to operation
Seth's clients work with him not only for his business-smart handling of complex and often heavily structured transactions, but also for his judgment and breadth of knowledge and experience.
Clients often seek Seth's counsel when considering forays into new markets or investment types, and then rely on him in bringing their new investment strategy to fruition. Seth brings together colleagues in tax, securities, environmental and other practice areas to present his clients with a formidable team to tackle substantive, market and operational challenges.
- Real estate development (including data centers, airport parking and senior living)
- Fund formation
- Programmatic investing
- Joint ventures
- Seed investments in real estate technology companies
- Sponsor equity investment
- Represented one of the nation’s largest off-site airport parking company, which operates approximately 40 parking facilities adjacent to airports throughout the country, in the sale of the company through an auction-sale process.
- Represented company that develops, owns and operates senior living communities in the $450 million sale of its rental property portfolio.
- Represent a philanthropic individual in the formation of a real estate investment fund sponsor that closed its second fund with more than $400 million in committed capital.
- Represented a joint venture of senior living community investors and operators in the disposition of a portfolio of licensed and regulated senior living communities across several states.
- Represented real estate development company in the formation of a $400 million joint venture with a state pension fund. Our client contributed its controlling interests in property level joint ventures with several strategic local operating partners that are developing multifamily assets throughout the country.
April 25, 2019
January 24, 2019
May 3, 2018
January 25, 2018
May 30, 2017
January 13, 2017
May 27, 2016
January 8, 2016
June 3, 2015
- View All News
Presentations and Events
January 18–20, 2017
January 20–22, 2016
October 6–7, 2014