About Joshua A. Feiger
Josh Feiger represents public and private companies in negotiated and contested mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, equity financings, restructurings, joint ventures and other strategic transactions. Josh also advises clients regarding general corporate matters, including securities law compliance, disclosure issues, shareholder agreements, and corporate governance matters.
A client-focused approach
Josh takes a practical approach to his practice, focusing on specific client needs for each unique situation. Josh helps clients understand business and legal risk associated with any issues that may arise in the course of a transaction, and works collaboratively to achieve optimal results.
Josh has represented private equity firms, family offices, independent sponsors and public companies on domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions and dispositions in a variety of industry sectors. His experience enables him to help clients navigate the complexities of large M&A transactions.
Josh began his career in the Chicago office of an international law firm.
- Merger and acquisitions
- Private equity
- Joint ventures
- General corporate matters
- Represented a privately held liquor company in its sale to a strategic acquiror.
- Represented a private equity-owned, service-based systems integrator in multiple acquisitions in the United States and abroad with transaction values in excess of $150 million, in the aggregate.
- Represented a privately held manufacturer and seller of fitness equipment in its sale to a private equity sponsor.
- Represented a private equity sponsor in its minority investment in a transportation solutions company for approximately $90 million.
- Represented an independent sponsor in the acquisition of a transportation services and brokerage provider.
- Represented a private equity-owned mobile accessory distributor in its acquisition of assets from a publicly traded competitor.
- Represented a publicly traded packaged meat and frozen food manufacturer in its sale to a publicly traded strategic acquiror for $8.55 billion. *
- Represented a publicly traded business development company in its sale to a publicly traded acquiror for $3.43 billion. *
- Represented a publicly traded medical technologies company in its $1.28 billion acquisition of a private equity-owned portfolio company. *
- Represented a publicly traded biotechnology company in two acquisitions of privately owned, early-stage biopharmaceutical companies with transaction values in excess of $325 million, in the aggregate. *
- Represented a publicly traded foodservice equipment manufacturer in acquisitions of over 10 domestic, foreign and multinational private companies and divisions of private and public companies. *
- Represented a publicly traded health care company in its negotiations with an activist investor. *
- Represented a Brazilian aerospace conglomerate in a strategic joint venture. *
October 7, 2020
May 29, 2020