About Mitchell A. Fagen
Mitchell A. Fagen helps his clients with tax planning. This includes helping businesses, financial institutions and other entities on tax issues related to asset-backed securitizations, residential and multifamily mortgage-backed securitizations, debt transactions, partnership tax matters, and corporate transactions, in both domestic and international contexts.
Mitchell is admitted to practice only in New York and New Jersey. He is supervised by principals of the firm who are admitted to the District of Columbia bar.
- Federal domestic and international tax law
- Taxation of financial products
- Real estate mortgage investment conduits (REMICs) and real estate investment trusts (REITs)
- Taxation of partnerships and LLCs
- Debt transactions
- Commercial finance
- Securitization and structured finance
- Corporate transactions
- Cross-border debt investments