About Daniel H. Render
Daniel Render represents a wide range of clients in the professional sports and technology industries, including the National Basketball Association, National Hockey League, Major League Soccer, Major League Baseball, United Soccer League, NBA G-League teams, and arenas and stadiums, investors, and sponsors. Daniel counsels clients on a variety of transactional matters including acquisitions and sales, debt and equity financings, media rights agreements, sponsorship agreements (including naming rights agreements), ticketing agreements, retail merchandising agreements, concessions agreements, and coach and management employment agreements.
Industry knowledge and drive to achieve results
Daniel has represented clients across the professional sports industry, including:
- Teams including the Chicago Bulls, Golden State Warriors, Sacramento Kings, Milwaukee Bucks, Brooklyn Nets, Los Angeles Clippers, Utah Jazz, New York Islanders, Seattle Kraken, Chicago White Sox, Oakland Athletics, and Philadelphia Union.
- Arenas and stadiums, including the United Center, Chase Center, Golden 1 Center, Fiserv Forum, Intuit Dome, Barclays Center, and Subaru Park.
- Investors in teams, arenas and stadiums including investors in the Memphis Grizzlies, Charlotte Hornets, DC United, and Swansea City AFC.
Daniel previously worked in the marketing department for the Chicago White Sox.
- Acquisitions and sales
- Equity and debt financings
- Media and sponsorship agreements (including naming rights agreements)
- Arena/stadium development, lease, financing, joint venture and operation matters
- Coach and management employment agreements
- Corporate governance matters, including compliance with, and developments in, professional sports league rules
- Entrepreneurs, including high-growth companies and family-owned businesses
August 18, 2022
June 23, 2022
June 8, 2022
June 1, 2022
March 7, 2022
October 26, 2021
August 19, 2021
June 10, 2021
February 8, 2021
- View All News
Presentations and Events
June 9, 2015Speaker