About Daniel H. Render
Daniel Render represents a wide range of clients, with a particular focus on clients in the professional sports and technology industries, including the National Basketball Association, National Hockey League, Major League Soccer, Major League Baseball, United Soccer League and NBA G-League teams, arenas and stadiums, investors, and sponsors. Daniel counsels clients on a variety of transactional matters, including acquisitions and sales, debt and equity financings, media rights agreements, sponsorship agreements (including naming rights agreements), and coach and management employment agreements.
Industry knowledge and drive to achieve results
Daniel has represented a number of sports clients, including the Chicago White Sox, Chicago Bulls, Golden State Warriors, Sacramento Kings, Milwaukee Bucks, New York Islanders, Seattle NHL expansion team, Oakland Athletics, Philadelphia Union, 120 Sports (Stadium) as well as investors in the Memphis Grizzlies, DC United and Swansea City AFC.
Daniel previously worked in the marketing department for the Chicago White Sox. During law school, Daniel led a team of students in the University of Chicago's Corporate Lab, where he worked on transactional matters for a Fortune Future 50 technology company and a leading luxury fashion retailer.
- Acquisitions and sales
- Equity and debt financings
- Media and sponsorship agreements
- Arena/stadium development, lease, financing, joint venture and operation matters
- Coach and management employment agreements
- Corporate governance matters, including compliance with, and developments in, professional sports league rules
- Entrepreneurs, including high-growth companies and family-owned businesses
July 27, 2017
October 24, 2014
Presentations and Events
June 9, 2015