From inception to completion, construction and development projects involve a variety of demands. Whether it includes the building needs of anything from offices to industrial plants, or the infrastructure needs of oil and gas installations, chemical plant railways and roads, our team understands the unique challenges that arise at any stage of a project. When you need an ally on the ground floor, Katten provides the foundation for success.
Providing practical and creative advice
Katten's Construction professionals advise developers, owners, operators, contractors, design professionals and project sponsors. Our team:
- Drafts and negotiates contracts and supply agreements; counsels on pricing, scheduling, impacts and product delivery methods; and resolves management disputes and protests
- Provides counsel on environmental construction issues such as green standards and LEED certification
- Advises on project financing, bid and proposal submissions and contract compliance
- Resolves payment, performance and other conflicts on public and private projects
- Provides litigation counsel on mechanics' liens, breach of contract, fraud, delay and disruption, lease, joint venture and partnership, and insolvency and restructuring matters
Katten has the experience, knowledge, commitment and excellence necessary to achieve consistently successful results for its clients.
News | May 22, 2019
News | November 12, 2018
Publication | June 18, 2018
News | June 15, 2018
News | May 3, 2018